Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

I LOVE YOU!!

Earlier this year I wrote ......I pray every day for acceptance, love, and understanding for those affected by Autism. I pray for the day my son will utter the words, "I Love You"!!  Who knew, I would hear these words so soon!! I have been trying to capture this on video for a few weeks now, but David does not like the light from the camera in his eyes. Who would? We also pushed him a little too far at the end....but it's so hard not to. We get so excited every time he speaks.  It's something you can't quite put into words. I hope you enjoy this as much as we do!!  :)

3 comments:

Jori and Brendan said...

That is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Wishing many more beautiful milestones to come!

Mary Z said...

Cheryl, how exciting. You look so happy, and who can blame you. I'm sure there's so much more to come. Bless you and your family. Love, Mary

Unknown said...

soooo coooolll - i had to watch this video over and over - i love it